The Coming Economic Collapse And The Next Great Depression

The Coming Economic Collapse And The Next Great Depression
The forgotten man painting by McNaughton (click image for video) I believe this image best exemplifies where we stand today, pun intended.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Just to clear some things up on what I do and don't Support



Just to clear some things up on what I do and don't Support.
I support God through Yahweh, Jesus Christ First Above All Things.
I support the Bible as the Only Word of GOD, and No Other.
I Support America and it's Sovereignty First Above all other Country's including and especially the State of Israel.
I believe the new state of Israel declared in 1948 from the U.N. is Not of GOD and the Bible and is in fact an Apostate State and that is following the Talmud and a Zionist agenda that is not of God and is not good for the US-A or the World over, they only claim to dominate in the Middle East and we are fighting their Wars by Proxy. God Destroyed the State of Israel in 70 AD as was Prophesied in the Bible. It also Hinders us from sharing the True Word of God to the Jewish people, Jesus.
I support the Constitution and the Bill of Rights of the United States of American as the Law of the land and should be followed by all including the President and Congress of these Great United States, Democrat or Republican.
I do Not support the two party system, as it is more like a single party system in my view. I am not blue or red team I am on America First Team.
I do Not Support the U.N. or any other Globalist New World BS.
I will Support Trump, but the second He is outside the Constitution I will be one of the First to speak out.
I Do Not Support the never ending Wars in the Middle East.
My Spiritual Teaching comes from Pastor Dr. Chuck Baldwin and Liberty Fellowship Kalispell, MT. (He is also A Great History Teacher)
I Believe there are only two Great States Men in this Country that could Govern, that being Dr. Ron Paul and Pastor Dr. Chuck Baldwin.
This is what my Postings are all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment