The Coming Economic Collapse And The Next Great Depression

The Coming Economic Collapse And The Next Great Depression
The forgotten man painting by McNaughton (click image for video) I believe this image best exemplifies where we stand today, pun intended.

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 22, 2016

I don't think I will ever understand professing mature "Christians" who would undermine there Pastor's authority in a public forum.



I don't think I will ever understand professing mature "Christians" who would undermine there Pastors authority in a public forum.
In regards to Facebook Posts or any other public forum about your Place of worship and or your Pastor. I have seen a few negative posts going directly against spiritual authority on a public forum. This is clearly against God's Command. If any have a disagreement against your pastor Please do this in a direct one on one meeting, Not on a Public forum. I have seen many that don't understand this basic principle, in one "Church" I have experienced disagreement in the past with the Pastor, but have always gone to
him one on one including when I was on "Staff", these tended to be more about biblical doctrine, including Romans 13 misinterpretations and if there is no conclusion then move on.
But to post on a public forum on your current pastor or otherwise is going directly against God's word, you are not only "Desecrating" God's Word and His Law as well as the character assassination of the Pastor on Spiritual Authority, but all who worship at that fellowship, I will have no part of this, so if you are one of these please feel free to remove me from your friends list, I have and will continue to Pray for those that consider this a "right" to repent and ask for forgiveness, or move on, remember that this is a basic God principle, you will continue to Run into this wherever you Land.
I have Never seen my Pastor call someone out public by Name, The very least we can do is the same.
So Please don't misinterpret civil disobedience of an unlawful Government with spiritual disobedience, the Cost is to High, My Bothers and Sisters in Christ.
You are entitled to your own opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.
Hebrews 13:17
Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment