It is without a doubt that the Republicans hold all the power in DC. They are abusing that power and declaring themselves rulers over the people.
America was not created to be a Kingdom, we are a Republic. In a Kingdom people war with govt when it gets tyrannical. In a Republic people take back their power via peaceful measures. Problem is, We The People have no idea what kind of govt we have. It is nearly impossible to defend the Republic when everyone else is supporting democracy. We don't need to go to war with Washington. We need a Republic to function like one. That means:
1. People recognize who is in charge:
"Governments are instituted among Men deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed...whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish."
2. Realize the remedy isn't in political parties, it isn't in Washington, it rests in the people thru their States, local, & individual power. We have the power to strip Washington of all their stolen authority.
3. "The power of the purse is the most powerful tool for the redress of grievances." Both James Madison & Thomas Jefferson said this directly. So if the federal House refuses to use that power to the will of the people WE MUST TAKE IT BACK.
4. States must refuse to send Washington any money. Americans must refuse to send Washington any money. Every time we send them money we give them permission for how they spend. WHY can't we see that?!?
5. If we allow threat and fear to coerce us to fund Washington then all we are are slaves. Accept your chains and quit your complaining.
6. If we are more concerned about bank accounts, houses, jobs, & retirement than we are keeping govt under control & preserving our Rights, then we are slaves and we need to accept our chains and shut up.
If you had a teenager that was violently addicted to drugs, and you KNEW they were addicted to drugs, would you continue to give them an allowance to buy those drugs? Not if you loved them, you wouldn't. Do you love Liberty? Do you love America? Do you love your children?
It is time to decide who we are. Are we freemen or slaves? Do we defend the Republic or do we accept the Kingdom? Do we want representatives or rulers? Our government has made it abundantly clear who they want to be, who they think they are, who they think we will allow them to be.
I ask again...who are you? Freeman or slave? The difference is not what government dictates. The difference between a freeman and a slave is who YOU allow yourself to be.
Do you love your comfort more than freedom? You are a slave.
Do you fear losing money more than losing Liberty? You are a slave.
Do you fear losing your job or fear incarceration more than you love freedom? You are a slave.
Do you fear government more than the future enslaving of your children? You are a slave.
Do you fear the IRS, EPA, ATF, DHS, DOJ...? You are a slave.
If you complain about this government and send them ONE MORE DIME, you are a slave.
I am not telling you to break the law. I am telling you that it is already broken! The government is violating the Supreme Law of the Land & we can no longer tolerate it.
Through federal lawlessness we are being INVADED by people who want to destroy us.
Through federal lawlessness we are threatened by force and deprivation of the essentials of life for refusing to obey government's every whim.
Through federal lawlessness we have been spurned, mocked, and reduced to tributary slaves.
I say its time we enforce the law and refuse to fund this lawlessness...NOW.
All we need to do to accomplish this is simply decide who we are.
And I ask you again...are you a freeman or a slave?
Then ACT like it!